Friday, November 09, 2007

 

Lisboa, pelas 23:00, dia 7 de Novembro de 2007

I'm timeless like a broken watch, and make money like Fred Astaire...I see that you've come to resist me, I'm a pitbull in time...The pretence is not what restricts me it's the circles inside...An anatomy of kisses...And a teacher who tries and knows how we'll disappear...Would you like to be my Missus...And a future with child...You know we can't get back from here...We can get away, Baby won't you try to find me, Baby won't you try to fight, Baby won't you try to find me...Maybe it will be alright...Along the way...Tears drown in the wake of delight, there's nothing like this built today...You'll never see a finer ship in your life...

... I´ll go take you in a cruise...
Interpol

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?